joi, 31 august 2017

I’m old today&sunt bătrână astăzi




I’m old today

I have grooved
Through the trunk
of fallen tree
I climb over the ruins and
I sing like a bird
in my temple
I bend over and I write epitaphs
my hand is trembling
as a violin to
the touch of the bow
the time
it dissipates me
through space
I become
mistress wrapped in glass
the quiver breaks me
from thousands of pieces
I get myself together
-bloody danger-
blotting out
the dusk


Sunt bătrân astăzi
Am rătăcit
Prin trunchiul
De copac căzut
Mă urc pe ruine și 
Cânt ca o pasăre
în templul meu
Mă aplec și scriu epitafuri
Mâna mea tremură
ca o vioară la
Atingerea arcușului
timpul
mă disipează
Prin spațiu
devin
Amanta învelită în sticlă
tocmai mă rupe
Din mii de piese
Mă trezesc împreună
- pericol sângeros -
 ștergând amurgul

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu